About my new software project called PERT++..
Add Reply
rami18
2017-07-05 20:48:05 UTC
Réponse
Hello..

Read the following:

About my new software project called PERT++..

I am currently implementing my new project that is a library called
PERT++, it is an enhanced version of PERT (Program Evaluation Review
Technique) that uses statistical PERT, so you can specify the Risk for
each output PERT formula, the Risk can be: Nearly certain,High
confidence, Medium-high confidence,Medium-low confidence,Low confidence,
Guesstimate, after that my PERT++ library will calculate the critical
path using the specified Risks.

So it will be powerful, it will be as powerful as Monte Carlo simulation
in many regards, but much easier to use.

I am currently finishing my PERT++ project, stay tuned !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
Benoit
2017-07-05 21:27:45 UTC
Réponse
Post by rami18
Hello..
About my new software project called PERT++..
Encore des pertes ?
On s'occupe de l'étiquette qu'une fois les vendanges terminées.
rami18
2017-07-06 00:09:46 UTC
Réponse
Post by Benoit
Post by rami18
Hello..
About my new software project called PERT++..
Encore des pertes ?
Salut Benoit, je pense que tu t'y connais bien...

Mais remarque bien ici, lis ce qui suit:

"Overall, the difference between an estimate from @Risk and a SPERT
estimate was usually around 2% or less, and very rarely was it more than
3.5%. SPERT-Beta’s average difference with RiskPERT was 1.6% across all
the 3-point estimates I tested and never greater than 2.2% except when
dealing with a perfectly symmetrical bell curve. SPERT-Beta’s kurtosis
for a normal curve is slightly lower than the kurtosis used by RiskPERT,
which explains why SPERT-Normal did a better job tracking to RiskPERT
for a normal bell-curve than what SPERT-Beta"

http://blog.statisticalpert.com/2016/12/23/statistical-pert-comparison-with-risk/

RiskPERT utitlise la simulation Monte-Carlo..

SPERT c'est le statistical PERT que j'utilise dans mon PERT++, donc
c'est pas mal du tout.

Merci,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.